Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); indicate the suitable position of all figures, plates and tables within the text, adding the related captions. Figures, plates and tables must be uploaded as separate files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticoliPolitica di default della sezione
Coastal and Marine Processes
Covering basic and applied aspects of Coastal and Marine Quaternary research
Humans and Biosphere
Studies about how changes in Quaternary climates and palaeoenvironments affected organisms (individuals, communities, species), including humans.
Understand Quaternary climatic perturbations, transitions and abrupt events and their potential impact on humans
Stratigraphy and Geochronology
Study of the Quaternary Period through Quaternary stratigraphy and chronology
Investigate Quaternary continental environments and tectonics together with the mitigation of social impacts from natural hazards, such as desertification, extreme climatic events, and active tectonics
With this licence the authors can share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.